Last updated: May 30, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Covid Protects.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company( referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Classic Display Private Limited, Plot No. 103, Sector 6, IMT Manesar, Gurugram, Haryana 122050.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Buy at CDS, accessible from www.covidprotects.com
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by you to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your order within the same day if there is any manufacturing defect.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will assess the manufacturing defect as informed by you and if found that the goods are not free of manufacturing defect, we would replace the same with in 14 days from the day on which we received the returned Goods.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods are not used at all.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.